- What “cookies” are and what they are used for
Cookies are information (small strings of text) placed on the user’s browser when a website is visited. They perform several important functions within the network, related, for example, to the proper use of the site and its functionality, monitoring of sessions or pages consulted, storing information about specific configurations regarding users who access, and storing preferences.
There are different types of cookies, which, depending on their characteristics and functions, may persist on your device for different periods of time: so-called session cookies, which are automatically deleted when you close your browser, and so-called persistent cookies, which remain on your device until a predetermined time.
On the other hand, your prior consent is required for non-anonymized “analytical” and profiling cookies, e.g., those that provide statistical analysis of the use of a website or that create user profiles to send them advertising messages in line with the preferences they have expressed while browsing.
- Types of cookies used by the Site and the possibility of de-selection
While browsing the Site, you will receive the following cookies:
– Technical cookies for whose installation no user consent is required.
Technical cookies are divided into: 1. Navigation or session cookies: essential to allow the user to move normally within our Site. Since they are not stored on the user’s computer, they vanish when the browser is closed; 2. Functionality cookies: solely aimed at improving and speeding up navigation on the Site, through the storage of certain choices made by the user during the first or subsequent accesses to the Site; 3. Analytical cookies: used by the site operator to collect information about the users who visit it; 4. Social cookies: used to allow interaction with social networks.
– Third Party Cookies, i.e. cookies from different third party sites or servers and therefore different from those used by this Site. Please note that these third parties, listed below with corresponding links to their privacy policies and opt-out mechanisms, process your Personal Data as data controllers. In fact, these third parties have signed data processing agreements with the site operator and the cookies have been anonymized by masking IP addresses. The third-party cookies are:
- How to view and modify cookies through your browser
You can authorize, block or delete (in whole or in part) cookies through specific features of your browser or through third-party add-ons. However, disabling the Site’s technical cookies may mean that some of the Site’s services or features will not be available or may not function properly, and you may have to change or manually enter some information or on each visit.
Each browser has different procedures for managing settings.
– Microsoft Internet Explorer: Click the ‘Tools’ icon in the upper right corner and select ‘Internet Options’. In the pop-up window select ‘Privacy’. Here you can adjust your cookie settings.
– Google Chrome: Click on the 3-dot button in the upper right corner and select ‘Settings’. Then select ‘Privacy and Security’ and change your cookie settings.
– Mozilla Firefox: From the drop-down menu in the upper left corner select ‘Options’. In the pop up window select ‘Privacy’. Here you can adjust your cookie settings.
- Third-party sites
Third-party sites that can be accessed through this website are not covered by this policy. The owner disclaims any responsibility for them. The categories of cookies used and the type of processing of personal data by these companies are regulated in accordance with the policy made by these companies.